MACPA’s 20 top blog posts from 2016
A new year brings new challenges … and tons of new opportunities.
But before we dive too deep into 2017, let’s reminisce a bit and take a quick look back at the top 20 MACPA blog posts from 2016.
- H&R Block’s shady ads do more than dis CPAs — they deceive the public
- E-mail etiquette: Think before you hit ‘send’
- Tax pros, clients face new tax law provisions, filing deadlines
- SEC reminds issuers, auditors of SAB 74 disclosure responsibilities for revenue recognition, leases
- CPAs overwhelmingly approve AICPA / CIMA ‘joint venture’
- Firm leaders chime in on legislative priorities, critical skills, innovation
- Lisa Cines: Leading by example
- Seven ways to get e-mail addresses of your potential customers
- A closer look at AICPA’s revamped CPA exam
- State of accounting: Big waves of change, oceans of opportunity
- A CPA on the medal stand: Jorgensen takes triathlon gold for Team USA
- FASB proposes significant changes in income tax disclosures; commends due Sept. 30
- Congressman asks FASB to rethink expensing R&D
- New membership model, renewal system, website usher in ‘frictionless’ MACPA membership
- CPAs voice strong support for AICPA / CIMA ‘joint venture’
- Social media and the CFO
- President Trump: What does he mean for CPAs?
- MACPA warns of overtime rule’s unintended consequences
- 10 Maryland firms among top 100 ‘Best Firms to Work For’
- For Sage’s new president, the sky’s the limit