Maryland places 5 entries on list of ‘Best Small Firms to Work For’
Maryland has turned in yet another stellar showing in the profession’s latest “Best Of” list.
Five firms from the Old Line State have been included in Accounting Today’s 2017 list of “The Best Small Firms to Work For.” The list is a subset of Accounting Today’s “Best Firms to Work For” list, which is broken down into three categories — small, mid-sized, and large firms. Accounting Today defines a small firm as having 15 to 49 employees.
The Maryland firms included on the small-firms list include:
- No. 17: HeimLantz, Annapolis
- No. 21: Bormel, Grice & Huyett, Laurel
- No. 24: Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm & Doyle, Gaithersburg
- No. 33: DeLeon & Stang CPAs, Gaithersburg
- No. 35: WeberMessick, Baltimore
Congratulations to all of the honored firms and their employees … well done!
See Accounting Today’s complete list of best small firms here.