MACPA’s top blog posts of 2017
Before we get too caught up in all things 2018, let’s take one last look back at the past year with this list of the MACPA’s top blog posts of 2017.
Something tells me there’ll be plenty to write about in 2018. Until then … happy reading!
- SEC reminds issuers, auditors of SAB 74 disclosure responsibilities for revenue recognition, leases
- Three things I want accounting students to know: An introduction
- Maryland firms represent! 12 included on 2017 ‘Best Firms’ list
- Nearly 180 Maryland CPAs sworn in as profession’s newest trusted advisors
- 10 Maryland firms among top 100 ‘Best Firms to Work For’
- Tom Hood: My three words for 2017
- Tax reform: What you and your clients need to know
- Government contractors must meet Dec. 31 deadline on cybersecurity standard
- How much is ‘enough?’ SEC / PCAOB panelists discuss internal control
- Dr. Jan. Williams: Educator, mentor, leader
- What do 21st century accountants need?
- Maryland firms featured among top 100, regional leaders
- Three things I want accounting students to know: The career path
- Record turnout as MACPA members invade Annapolis for CPA Day
- The top 5 skills CPAs need now
- SEC clarifies private company transition to revenue recognition, lease standards
- Maryland’s major firms identify top trends, challenges, and skills
- Legislative alert: HSAs in Maryland are in jeopardy
- IRS suspends PTIN registration and renewal; possible implications for states
- President Trump: What does he mean for CPAs?
- ‘Wynne’ refunds: What Maryland taxpayers need to know
- Maryland BOA has important info for CPA candidates regarding relay in exam scores
- Marsha Hunt, Harold Monk appointed to FASB board
- AICPA issues revenue recognition guide, urges companies to move on implementation
- Maryland CPAs claim victory in Annapolis for 2017