Adapting to change (bold)
Today’s not-for-profits need to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Exceptional board governance can help your organization plan for and manage change while taking advantage of opportunities.
Effective organizational governance can help with:
• Increasing accountability
• Navigating major disruptions
• Responding to key constituents
This session of the Not-for-Profit Section’s monthly webcast series covers industry practices in board leadership and education and introduces concepts to help not-for-profit boards successfully manage their fiduciary responsibilities.
*Differentiate governance from operations *Identify the attributes needed for an effective and diverse governance body *Define the roles and responsibilities of Board members *Identify proactive Board governance and how to provide effective financial oversight
• Roles and responsibilities as well as characteristics of successful board leadership
• Governance strategies for managing change in today’s environment
• Current risks, challenges and opportunities organizations are facing
Knowledge of the not-for-profit industry
*individuals with knowledge of or interest in the not-for-profit industry *business management