Investigating blockchains and digital assets (Bold)
Blockchain and digital asset investigations are possible because all cryptocurrency transfers and transactions are recorded on public blockchains and accessible by anyone.
Such investigations are a fascinating and indispensable tool for the crypto industry to find and recover digital assets, identify and reduce future fraud risks, elicit crypto finance and market abuse, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our presenters will Introduce:
• The fundamentals of blockchain technology, crypto assets and blockchain transactions
• The major types of addressable risks in the digital assets markets
• Tools used by blockchain investigators
In addition, they will share real-life examples of blockchain investigations, methodologies used, and results achieved.
• Learn the basic mechanics of blockchain analytics
• See examples of its practical applications
• Receive actionable guidance on using blockchain investigations for their business and organizational purposes
*Recognize types of risks in Digital assets and crypto markets *Recall basic techniques and data used in blockchain investigations *Recall blockchain investigative tools for business purposes.
• Fundamentals of public ledgers, cryptographic transactions and crypto assets
• Sources of blockchain data and available free and commercial tools for blockchain investigations
• Addressable risks in Digital assets and markets
• Objectives and applications of blockchain investigations
• real-life examples of blockchain investigations, techniques used and results achieved
*Forensic accountants, fraud examiners, compliance professionals