Your writing represents you and your organization. Success in your career, success with customers or clients requires clear, concise, and polished communication. The sooner you learn professional techniques to plan, organize, and present your ideas for maximum impact, the sooner your proposals, e-mails, and reports will be read, understood, and acted upon! Developing practical skills will increase your ability to inform, persuade, and motivate your reader.
*Identify the ways we diminish our credibility when writing *Apply the 10-step process for better business writing *Apply the method for summarizing information for maximum effectiveness and clarity *Distinguish between good and bad email techniques
• Save time by planning and organizing your writing
• Prepare beginnings and endings that grab and keep The reader’s attention
• Put your writing on a diet, cut The fat and write concisely
• writing mechanics including word usage, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading
• Edit and polish your writing for maximum impact
• practice with real-@world writing makeovers
A desire to have a bigger influence in your professional sphere.
Anyone who wants to have more influence and make a bigger impact