Improve efficiency with these powerful functions (bold)
Excel has over 500 functions that are built-in and ready to use. You just have to figure out which one to use and when. In this webcast, we will focus on the Logical, Information and Lookup and Reference functions.
-In the Logical function section, you will learn to perform logical tests using the IF function along with AND, OR and NOT.
-In the Information function section, you will learn various ERROR checking functions that can be combined with the Logical functions.
-In the Lookup and Reference section, you will learn to use the various LOOKUP functions and the INDIRECT function.
Integrating functions into each and every one of your spreadsheets not only improves efficiency, it also makes your task easier to execute. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this webcast apply to ALL versions of Excel.
• Use complex lookup formulas
• Use the INDIRECT function to speed worksheet creation
• Use ERROR checking functions in calculations
• Advanced search and data retrieval with LOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions
• Speeding up worksheet creation with the INDIRECT function
• Conditions with the LOGICAL functions (IF, AND, OR, NOT)
• ERROR checking functions
Basic Excel knowledge
*accounting and finance professionals *Anyone who wants to become an expert in Using Excel functions and formulas