10 Maryland firms are among nation’s best to work for
Accounting Today has confirmed what we’ve known all along: Maryland is a great place for CPAs to work.
Ten Maryland firms are included in Accounting Today’s 2016 list of Best Accounting Firms to Work For. They are:
- Berlin, Ramos and Co., of Rockville
- Bormel, Grice and Huyett, of Laurel
- E. Cohen and Co. CPAs, of Rockville
- Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman, of Bethesda
- HeimLantz, of Annapolis
- KatzAbosch, of Timonium
- Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm and Doyle, of Gaithersburg
- Santos, Postal and Co., of Rockville
- SC&H Group, of Sparks
- Snyder Cohn, of North Bethesda
Conducted in partnership with Best Companies Group, the list recognizes “the best employers in the accounting profession, benefiting its economy, workforce and businesses,” Accounting Today explains.
You’ll find the complete list here.