Our top 25 posts of 2011
Oh, man, I almost forgot.
Not to be outdone by everyone else on the planet, here's our own "Best of 2011" list -- the 25 most popular CPA Success posts of the past year.
Here we go, in order:
- Tax prep winners? CPAs in a landslide
- Attention, Virginia: Your tax deadline is still April 15
- End of the road for 'American Idol' CPA
- The evolution of the CPA as CFO
- Are you creating value ... or just punching the clock?
- Maryland CPA legislative / regulatory update
- IRS offers PTIN exemptions for non-signing preparers
- Firm of the future: Does it look like this?
- Is accounting a depressing field?
- Hot job for the next decade? Try 'accountant'
- That's one sweet-soundin' CPA
- Welcome to tax season. Let's get busy!
- How to choose a major: Step 1 -- pick accounting. QED.
- Top seven leadership challenges facing CPA firms
- IRS, states offer post-Irene tax relief
- What's the value of your professional association?
- Soft skills are hard ... and required
- Stress? It's a state of mind.
- Still not convinced about social media?
- What do young professionals want?
- Maryland native earns Top 10 score on 2010 CPA exam
- In defense of Gen Y (a.k.a. the millennials)
- Don't jump the gun on new CPA exam applications
- XBRL: Coming to a theater near you
- Why XBRL? Easy -- more time for clients
And by the way ... happy New Year!