Missed the Expo? Here’s a taste.
Here's the problem with an event like the Maryland Business and Accounting Expo, which wrapped up yesterday in Baltimore: There is so much great content to share with you that it takes me forever to go through my notes, transcribe recordings, write blog posts, etc.
Rest assured, I'm working on it. You've got to hear about some of this stuff, and I'll be writing about it over the next few days.
In the meantime, you can get a taste of what the Expo was like by checking out the fantastic MDBizExpo Live! site created especially for the Expo by the folks at R2Integrated. The site, a multimedia mashup of sorts, features video interviews with thought leaders, speakers, vendors and sponsors; a stream of Twitter tweets related to the Expo; and a running gallery of photos from the event.
Here are some other post-Expo resources to tide you over:
- Complete MDBizExpo Live! photo gallery
- More photos from the Expo
- A call for health care transparency (Expo coverage from The Daily Record)
- Collaborate. Innovate. Grow. (Expo coverage from Financial Executives International)
- Live from the Maryland Biz Expo (Expo coverage from AccountingWeb)
- Institute revamps CITP credential, gives Second Life demo (Expo coverage from WebCPA)