Are you creating value or selling time?
Earlier this year I got to sit and interview a visionary in a Top 100 CPA firm who talks about the firm's journey to implementing value pricing, the CPA Vision, and the impact of working this way on young professionals.
Take a minute to listen to my interview with Kurt Siemers, managing partner of Kennedy & Coe.
I have had the privilege of knowing Kurt since the late 90s as we worked together on the CPA Vision 2011 Project. This time I got to pick his brain at the Verasage Summit in Napa in early 2011.
Thanks, Kurt, for sharing your vision with us.
If you want to learn more, check out this webcast / virtual seminar by MACPA tomorrow: Implementing Value Pricing with Ron Baker in Second Life.
Some more resources on value pricing:
- The book, Implementing Value Pricing: A Radical Business Model for Professional Firms, by Ron Baker
- The Verasage Institute, a think tank of value pricing gurus
- The Firm of the Future, from the Journal of Accountancy, November 2008
- Pricing on Purpose, from the Journal of Accountancy, June 2009
- Seven Keys to Success in CPA Firm Management