In with the new: Top trends for 2014
So long, 2013 … and good riddance.
Seriously. Enough with all of this year-in-review, looking-back crap. Time to move forward.
Considering all of the weak signals of disruptive change we’ve got to watch out for, the sooner the better.
Let’s start with these listicles of business and tech trends for 2014.
Here’s to an awesome year ahead!
- Financial services trends to watch in 2014 (Forbes)
- From taxes to executive pay, new rules for 2014 (Wall Street Journal)
- KPMG foresees major business tax issues in 2014 (Accounting Today)
- Top tech trends shaping accounting and finance in 2014 (AccountingWEB)
- Four business trends to follow in 2014 (CNNMoney)
- The evolution of HR: Top 10 trends for 2014 (CPA Success)
- 5 predictions for social media in 2014 (Inc.)
- 9 social media resolutions for 2014 (Mashable)
- 17 trends in business to look for in 2014 (Dave Kerpen)
- The 10 most interesting things people said about the future in 2013 (Slate)
- Forrester: Top technology trends for 2014 and beyond (Forbes)
- Eight top issues for CFOs in 2014 (CFO)
- Seven hot topics for boards in 2014 (CFO)