Create a future-focused tax practice (bold)
Another tax season has come and gone. We hope your staff has had time to take some much-needed vacation.
As extension season gears up, now is an opportune time for CPA practitioners to evolve their tax practices to succeed as a future-focused organization.
Ensure your tax practice is strategically positioned for success.
In this Tax Practice Quarterly webcast, experts will discuss:
– Expanding client service offerings
– The evolution of the virtual tax practice
– Best practices from a human resource and a client-service perspective
*Recognize The top practice management challenges facing tax practitioners *Identify areas for growth in managing clients, staff and technology *Identify new services that CPA firms could consider offering *develop Best-@practice strategies for managing workflow Now and into The future *Utilize AICPA tax Section resources to support firm’s practice management strategies.
• tax practice management
• Ensure tax practice is Future ready
• virtual tax practice/@remote work
• staff management strategies
• Billing and Client service strategies
Basic knowledge of tax planning, practice management and compliance
*Medium firms *CPAs *Tax professionals *Small firms/sole practitioners *Small/medium businesses