Winning in a buyer’s market takes an understanding of what buyer’s want, and knowing how to position your firm to gain advantage in beating out the competition. Learn how prospective sellers can set their firms up for success, how to attract buyers’ attention, and strategies to close a deal.
1. Describe the importance of financial upside to the buyers and how you can support it.
2. Assess the nature of data to facilitate strong negotiating.
3. Explain how to play your hand to for the right pace and the best outcome.
• 10 critical areas that influence firm appeal
• Data that maximizes the financial outcome
• Timing and the nature of readiness
• Momentum triggers
CPA firm partners