Forensic accounting has been a rapidly growing part of the accounting profession
for some time. The rapid expansion of technology, growth in various sectors of
business and industry, and the rise and increase in complexity of white-collar
crimes contribute to this growth. A diverse range of clients as well as cases
involving all types of fraud make this an attractive profession, and one that is
always in high demand.
Enhance your knowledge and skills with our Forensic Accounting: Fraud
Investigations course. Whether you have an audit background, work within the
public sector, or aspire to be a forensic accountant, this course will provide you
with the foundational knowledge to identify, investigate, and communicate your
findings. You will also receive a copy of the AICPA’s Forensic & Litigation Service’s
Forensic Accounting — Fraud Investigations practice aid for future reference.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Outline the scope of services within a fraud investigation.
• Determine engagement scope and acceptance considerations.
• Apply appropriate investigative techniques to an investigation.
• Summarize and communicate your findings from a fraud
• Evidence in the investigative process
• Tools used in forensic investigations
• Conducting interviews
• Forensic accounting reports
• Expert witness testimony
Individuals looking to expand
their knowledge of forensic