Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you
are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This
update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing
developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
Please note – materials for this event will be provided electronically ONLY. Please feel free to bring your own device to view the materials. We recommend that you download them prior to the event date rather than onsite.
• Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed
toward governments and not-for-profits.
• Identify recent activities of the AICPA and how that will impact the
• GASB Standards Effective This Year
• Nonprofit Accounting Update
• FASB’s Lease Standard
• Auditor’s Report & Conforming Amendments
9100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, Worcester County, Maryland 21842Get Directions
Experience in application of
accounting standards in not-for-
Accountants working in the not-